Beverage labels. It's as easy as print, peel and apply!
iSys Label introduces the LUNA 850 - an innovative desktop, cut-sheet printer specifically designed for the wine and beverage market. Fitting 8.5" x 11" (215.mm x 279.4mm) sheets of die-cut wine label material, the printer allows users the ability to bring top-quality, customized beverage label printing in-house for small and large wineries alike.
The Basics: What You Need To Know
- High performance printing with a low price point
- Print cut sheet labels on demand
- Bring your beverage label printing in-house
- Easy to use, print finished full bleed labels
- Utilizes 8.5" x 11" (215mm x 279.4mm) dye-cut matrix sheets
- Color RIP allows for precise color matching
- Drag and drop LUNA2Print software
Features & Benefits
- Print on demand in the exact quantities you need
- Print front and back labels on a single sheet
- Use your own custom label design
- Can be used as in-house printer or as a back up system for outsourced labels
- Eliminate long lead times for outsourced labels
The line between labels, packaging and product are blurring and when your product is competing with hundreds of others for a customer's attention, quality is what stands out. The Luna 850 was designed specifically for the beverage market as an easy to use, high-quality printing solution for the budget conscious customer.
- Nutritional value labels
- Vitamins and supplements
- Medical labels
- Water bottles
- Coffee & teas
iSys Label has partnerships with the world’s leading media suppliers, and are able to provide the vastest array of substrates to end users, wherever you may be located. The Recommended Media Library is constantly growing as new label stocks are tested and added to the list of approved substrates. For more information on the Recommended Media Library, click here.
The LUNA 850 is a digital label printing solution that provides 600 x 1200 DPI for creating high resolution graphics, photos and labels. Labels printed on the LUNA 850 are highly durable, lightfast, water resistant and scratch proof. Using the LUNA 850 ensures you print brilliant, rich and glossy color - from the first label to the last.
For companies that require precise colors to be used with their branding, the Harlequin® RIP allows for complete color management and is capable of producing approximately 82% of the Pantone® color gamut.